Refund, Faulty Products & Right of Withdrawal
- For our tanks – If you change your mind, you are eligible for a refund for 14 days from the date the product was received.
- If you had the product delivered, you are expected to pay delivery costs to our warehouse.
- For Soul Hub purchases:
- If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please report any discrepancies or damaged items within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- As a promise we allow you to return any items (unused & undamaged – in their original condition) for up to 14 days after receiving your original order if you change your mind.
- All returns will be at the responsibility of you ‘the customer’ (unless an item is damaged on arrival). This means you may seek your own courier company or local post office to return an item or order and occur any charges associated with returning the order to us. A refund or exchange will then be issued on return of the items and our inspection process has been carried out.
- Refund Policy
- Once a return item has been received by our staff we will refund the customer within 48 hours via the appropriate & original payment method.
- Please remember that all deliveries require a signature on receipt. Please provide an alternative delivery address if you won’t be around to receive your order.
- If any of the above information is unclear, or you would like to initiate a return, please email us at email@example.com
If the product is faulty/damaged (not including the minor damages due to their agricultural background) – you can exchange the product if we have the same product and size in stock, or we can offer a full refund (inc. delivery). In this instance, we will pay for the item to be collected.
What is the customer’s right to withdrawal?
The customer is able to withdraw their purchase before dispatch of the order is confirmed – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order. After dispatch, this will be counted as a refund/exchange and charges may apply for delivery and a restocking cost of up to 50%.
If you have any complaints, please email email@example.com
Modifications to Services
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Returns Policy.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Stock Tanks are primarily made for commercial livestock use, and due to their agricultural nature they may have imperfections such as small dents and scratches. Any such marks will in no way affect the durability of the tanks and should be viewed in the context of their agricultural origins. The size of the tanks may vary up to 10cm from the specified dimensions.